Safari Animals Women's One Piece Sleeveless Swimsuit
Product Description: Our fun new limited release Safari Animals print hand-painted in watercolour by Connie on a pastel rainbow background and featured on our favourite sleeveless One Piece style for Mums to match with their little ones.
Here's what we love about this style:
- Designed by a Mum for Mums. True to size and firm fitting, these are practical Mums' swimmers that you'll love wearing as much as your kids will love matching
- Fully lined and soft to the touch which makes them super comfy on
- Mid-scoop back and mid to full bum coverage means you'll feel confident wearing them and can just focus on playing with your kids
- There's something about matching in a print that's one of a kind that makes it even more special
Fabric: 85% Polyester for lightweight strength & quick drying. 15% Elastane for stretch & durability. UPF 50+. Our swimwear is soft to the touch, breathable, chlorine resistant and has a four way stretch to make it comfy to wear. Colour sealed so it will never run or change colour over time. Print placement will vary.
Designed with love in Sydney.
- Size and fit
Care: Rinse immediately after use to clean out salt, sand, pool water and perspiration. Machine or hand wash (zippers up) in cool / warm water with mild detergent or liquid soap after every wear. Do not wring, rub, soak or bleach. Do not tumble dry - Only drip dry in shade. Do not leave rolled up wet or store when damp. Do not iron or dry clean. Do not rub on rough surfaces.
Designed in Australia. Handmade in China.
Our Women's One Piece Sleeveless Swimsuit is a firm fit and shorter in length than our Women's Long Sleeve Zip Swimmers. If in doubt for sizing, or between sizes, we recommend using the measurements in our size chart link above for best fit. Measurements are taken while garment is laid flat in a relaxed state, then again stretched. The measurement for chest, waist & hips is then doubled.
What happens when I place my order?
1. We have free shipping on all orders over $49 and $5 flat rate shipping under this in Australia, we like to keep our shipping prices low.
2. We'll fulfil and dispatch your order with Australia Post within 24hrs in a compostable satchel
3. We'll send you an email with your Australia Post tracking number
4. Your Cheeky Chickadee goodies should arrive within 2-5 days in Australia or 5 (International Express)-15 (International Standard) days internationally
Can you get my order to me faster?
We have Express Shipping available as an option at checkout for just $5 for Australian orders and $15 for International orders. Express Shipping is FREE over $99 for Australian & International orders. Place your order by 12pm AEST on a business day and we'll ship your parcel the same day.
Coronavirus Postal Service Impacts:
Australian delivery times are as quick as ever.
International delivery times are currently facing delays that vary by country so please check our FAQ / Reliable Fast Shipping page for the latest information from Australia Post for each destination. International Express deliveries continue to be prioritised.
We offer 30 DAYS PEACE OF MIND RETURNS in case you need to change the items you’ve received for any reason.
What’s the process?
1. Notify us ASAP that you’d like to return an item.
2. We’ll provide you with the address to send your return to.
3. Pop the item in the post and send back to us via your preferred trackable delivery method. If the item is faulty, then we’ll cover this shipping cost.
4. Once we’ve received the item back to us within 30 days and have confirmed it’s in an unused condition with tags still attached, we’ll happily exchange your items for store credit (valid for 12 Months).
5. Then once you’ve ordered the new items you’d like to purchase with your store credit, we’ll ship your new order back to you free of charge in line with our FREE SHIPPING policy.