Feathered Friends Long Sleeve Pocket Dress
Our coveted Long Sleeve Pocket Dress is back just in time for chilly weather in our newest, watercolour Feathered Friends print!
Here's what we love about this style:
- Soft, vibrant, durable fabric in a one of a kind Feathered Friends print hand painted by Connie.
- Subtle pouf detailing at shoulders plus long sleeves will keep your little one warm and stylish.
- A button clasp with keyhole design at the back of the round neckline.
- The two feature pockets on the front of the a-line skirt are made for storing little treasures.
- Perfect for pairing with our Kid's Leggings and matching with baby siblings.
- From toddlers to big girls this will be your child's favourite dress the moment she opens the matching gift bag.
- Designed with love in Sydney, Australia!
Our new cotton blend is 95% Cotton for softness and comfort, 5% Elastane for stretch & durability. The fabric is colour-sealed so it will never run. As with all natural fibres, cotton will experience some fade with washing. Please read care instructions below to help extend the longevity of your clothing. Please allow for 5-10% shrinkage. Print placement varies.
Our Cheeky Chickadee Cotton Range needs a little bit of loving care. Before washing, turn the garment inside out and machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water with mild detergent. Do not bleach or rub/soak excessively as this can accelerate fading. Do not tumble dry. Laying the garment flat to dry or Line drying in the shade is best practice. As with all natural cotton fibres there will be some minor shrinkage and fading after washing
Cheeky Chickadees are made in different shapes and sizes. The best way to find your fit is to use the sizing chart linked above. Measure an item you already own that is similar in style and fits comfortably just as we have in the size chart photo then compare your measurements to those listed. Need extra help? Please email our friendly support team where we will be happy to offer advice.
Cheeky Chickadee offers:
- Same Day shipping for all in-stock orders placed before 2:30 pm AEDT/AEST
- FREE Standard Shipping on Australian orders over $49
- FREE Express Shipping on Australian orders over $149
- Free Standard Shipping on International orders over $99
- Free Express Shipping on International orders over $199
Cheeky Chickadee Cotton Range
Limited Edition Print - Won't be Restocked!
Hand Painted in Watercolours
Designed with Love in Sydney, Australia
Free Matching Gift Bag with Every Item Purchased
Same Day Dispatch
Free Shipping Offers
Join Over 50,000 Happy Customers!
"Designed by a mom of five living in Sydney, Cheeky’s limited-edition prints are cartoony, bright, and incredibly detailed."
Limited Edition Prints
Each unique Cheeky Chickadee print is hand-painted then printed in small, limited edition batches
Same Day Dispatch + Free Shipping
All in stock orders placed before 2:30 pm AEDT/AEST ship out the same day! Australian orders over $49 receive Free Shipping & International orders over $99 receive Free shipping!
Australian Designed & Family Owned
Designed with love on the sandy northern shores of Sydney, Australia by a mum of five
Cheeky Chickadee ships Worldwide! We offer same day dispatch on all in stock orders placed before 2:30 pm AEDT/AEST.
Free Shipping? We have that too! All Australian orders receive Free Standard shipping on orders over $49 and Free Express shipping on orders over $149. International customers receive Free Standard shipping on orders over $99 and Free Express shipping on orders over $249.
If you have further questions please see see our Shipping and Delivery page for all things shipping related.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you can't find what you are looking for on our F.A.Q. Page, Shipping & Delivery Page, or our Returns Policy Page then please reach out to our helpful support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through our chat widget on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. Customer support hours are Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm AEDT/AEST (public holidays excepted.)
But don't take our word for it....